Tagged by @shintahakim and @evanbenedict on the 20 Facts About Me trend.
(Mainstream sih, but who wouldn’t love to talk about themselves sometimes? Human vanity exists in every person, so)
1. Ulina Ayu Pangesti, but Ulin it is.
Sometimes also Mbak Ayuk, Upin, Unil, Uyin, Insulin, Kak Main, Keling, and on this one very particular case: Kerokepopi. Mkay.
2. I am a full time Taylor Swift fan.
Her heart, kindness, and consience melt mine to the ground. My all-time favorite advisor and role model.
(Gonna tag @taylorswift here hope she’ll do one!)
3. I met @fauzandzimar in a very ordinary college event on 3rd November 2013, and he’s still such a full-of-surprises person in every single meaning (and context) possible.
4. I’m a (proud) Bioprocess Tech. student in Universitas Indonesia, and college have been my best days so far.
5. I am LOUD. Not Rihanna’s album though. And really talkative too. Also very random.
6. I sing even louder when I’m emotional.
7. Almost always emotional.
Making me cry is like one of the easiest thing you could do.
8. Maybe because I’m a damn damn hopeless romantics. And also annoyingly insecure.
9. But I am so good at pretending everything is fine unless you’re a friend who have seen my true colors.
10. Which is Red. I love red. Like a lot. It’s the best color.
11. That’s why even if I don’t really like you, I’ll still like you, because your blood color is so nice. I would like to see more of it, especially if you pissed me off.
12. I have ophidiophobia.
13. ABOUT THE NUMBER 13, I use Taylor’s birthday date as my bank account pin once. Once.
14. I can’t cook, but I bake 🍰🍪🍮
15. My favorite donut is any donut sugar glazed. Especially Krispy Kreme. 🍩 But my favorite dessert is ice cream. 🍦
16. My friends are the ice creams of my life. I love you.
17. The most unexpected friendship I ever made was with @putrisarahps.
18. I love reading!! How did I miss this fact up to this point I don’t know. I love Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, TFIOS. Mainstream.
19. I love mint and chocolate, but currently into green tea lattes.
20. I actually wish I could read minds. Or possess a photographic memory.
with Fauzan at Coffee Toffee – View on Path.
#dtgpk and proud. (at Fakultas Teknik UI)
CEYAMAT UYANG TAUN CUMIS CUYUNG MYA DEPITA with Devita – View on Path.
Lil bit throwback for tonight. Soalnya mau ngerjain pp. Belajar kitik. Catet kimfis. Nme……
As a Taylor Swift fan one of the most annoying, tiring questions are these:
"Ih tapi Taylor emang pacaran terus ya mantannya banyak bgt"
“Ih lagu nya yg *insert her non-love song here* tentang mantan nya yang itu”
“Ih album barunya pasti nanti ngata-ngatain *insert her latest ex name (whom she dated like one and a half fckn years ago) here*”
“Ih ih ih”
You have any negative thought about Taylor? Go read this WHOLE article, before stating out any comments.
My favorite part:
“I feel like watching my dating life has become a bit of a national pastime,” Swift says. “And I’m just not comfortable providing that kind of entertainment anymore. I don’t like seeing slide shows of guys I’ve apparently dated. I don’t like giving comedians the opportunity to make jokes about me at awards shows. I don’t like it when headlines read ‘Careful, Bro, She’ll Write a Song About You,’ because it trivializes my work. And most of all, I don’t like how all these factors add up to build the pressure so high in a new relationship that it gets snuffed out before it even has a chance to start. And so,” she says, “I just don’t date.”
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/taylor-swift-1989-cover-story-20140908#ixzz3Cm5BD4Xm
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook – View on Path.
As a Taylor Swift one of the most annoying, tiring questions are these:
The upcoming week is going to be a real one.
Photo credit: Adhitia Rahman. Bahagia deh ga sepanjang stuban ngedokum nyanyanyaa 😝